kor.im Phone Locator 1.6.2 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Lost your phone or want to let friends and family know where you are?
Lost your Android device or want to let people know where you are?
With just a text message containing your attention word you get choose to make it ring or to return its address with a map link.
- Find your device by making it turn up the volume and ring
- Find your device by GPS or network/wlan location
- Find your device by seeing which Bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi networks that are around
- Get an e-mail if the SIM card has been changed
- Track your device silently from
- Password protect your app to keep your keyword secret
- Share your address by SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Let your friends, partner or parents check how far away you are from getting to your destination
If you have Android 2.2 or newer you can track your phone or tablet from
http://kor.im. Just use your Google account as login.
kor.imPhone Locator is just what you need for both theft protection and sharing your whereabouts. Don't be afraid to lose your device again or wonder where your droid is.
You can of course control what kind of information you want to be uploaded. Just have a look in the app's settings for details.
kor.imPhone Locator does not upload any other info than what you see, and you can remove it all together.
If you don't like to trust an app with the permissions, please try out the LIGHT version of
kor.imPhone Locator. :)
If you want to UNINSTALL the app and have chosen to being able to remotely lock the screen you need to go to the phone's location and security settings and disable the app as a device administrator.
No special requirements